Android is a mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel and currently developed by Google. With a user interface based on direct manipulation, Android is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers, with specialized user interfaces for televisions (Android TV), cars (Android Auto), and wrist watches (Android Wear).
This course is intended to train one to become a professional Android apps developer. It is a multi-session, hands on practical based training that will teach you Android apps development from setting up your environment to developing powerful cool apps.
Time/Date: October 20-23, 2014, 6-8 PM at the PhD Lab (next to C4DLab) Next Round to be announced in early 2015.
Paul Kagiri, Lead Trainer
Axel Ingadi, Teaching Assistant
Shimanyi Valentino, Teaching Assistant
Topics to be Covered
||Installation and Setup
|Day 2||A Byte of Java
||Basic UI Design
- Hands-on training – you will be required to come with your own laptop
- Every trainee will be given personal attention, we have a limited class of 40
- We will work with a real-world project to implement concepts that learnt
- There will be free follow-up services
- Every trainee will be given a set of resources (videos and books) after the training to help them progress further on their own
For inquiries, please contact:
Name: Shimanyi Valentino
Phone Number: +254 720 255 774