This is a tailor-made short course for beginner programmers who intend to start learning Python as their first or second language.
The training (bootcamp) also is the beginning of the road-map dubbed Python to Web, which intends to introduce Python, then move to Programming the Web with Python (Django)
The training will be carried out by highly qualified trainers and practicing software engineers. Be sure to learn this and many more things that will help you in your software development journey. After the training, we will give you a DVD package of resources which include books, videos and sample codes to help you advance your understanding of the language.
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
Time/Date: October 27-30, 2014, 6-8 PM at the PhD Lab (next to C4DLab) Next Round to be announced in early 2015.
Github Repo: https://github.com/C4DLabOrg/python1-bootcamp
Take the End-of-Bootcamp (EOB) Survey
Anthony Nandaa, Lead Trainer / @profnandaa
Valentino Shimanyi, Teaching Assistant / @shimanyi
Alexander Mwangi, Teaching Assistant / @ale_mwangi
Topics to be Covered
- Hands-on training – you will be required to come with your own laptop
- Every trainee will be given personal attention, we have a limited class of 40
- We will work with a real-world project to implement concepts that learnt
- There will be free follow-up services
- Every trainee will be given a set of resources (videos and books) after the training to help them progress further on their own
For inquiries, please contact:
Name: Shimanyi Valentino
Phone Number: +254 720 255 774